In an initial “SOS” call to Save Our SMEs, ICC has issued recommendations to governments to:
• Provide direct and immediate support to small businesses to ensure their continued operation
• Provide direct and immediate support to workers and those most vulnerable—both at home and abroad
• Ensure support reaches MSMEs and their workers quickly
• Adapt existing government-led social programmes
• Ensure open trade and the expedited flow of essential goods across borders
• Implement formal and informal channels for dialogue between government, employers, workers and communities.
More info at this link